Covid-19 Precautions at the Flying J Ranch
WE LOVE MASKS!
Our highest priority during this unprecedented time is to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers alike. Across our property, we have established many safety measures which meet or exceed the COVID-19 guidelines outlined by the State of New Mexico.
- In effort to minimize contact activity at the ticket booth, all reservations will need to be completed in advance and online at www.flyingjranch.com.
- Our tables are distanced a minimum of 6 feet on all sides. We are booking limited seats for the dinner and show to ensure ample space between guests. Because of our minimized capacity, tickets are selling out quickly and we encourage you to book well in advance to ensure your seats- especially if you are planning to attend over a weekend.
- Our Bonita City Mainstreet shops are open to the number of shoppers currently allowed by the New Mexico Fire Marshal. All shops will have acrylic barriers at pay stations as well as sanitizing stations for guests.
- Staff members will be wearing masks and we encourage you, as our guest, to wear masks as well.
- Food stations in our serving line are safely distanced and set up behind acrylic barriers. Again, all staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Windows in the dining hall & Old West Opera House will be kept open this year for the entire evening to maintain ventilation. (Plan on a light jacket for the mountain chill!)
- Currently we are not offering the Pistol Shoot due to the multiple contact risks.
If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a call at 575-336-4330. We look forward to seeing you this summer at the Flying J Ranch!