OPENING DAY 2020 SEASON IS FRIDAY JUNE 12!
MEAL AND SHOW!
Open Nightly (except Sunday) until Labor Day
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines will be observed.
The Flying J Ranch is open nightly (except Sundays) from late May until early September.
After Labor Day, open Saturdays only through mid-October.
*NOTE: We are open two Sundays a year. Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day weekend because of the Monday Holiday.
1.) BY PHONE at (575) 336-4330 or TOLL FREE (888) 458-3595 or
2.) BY PURCHASING TICKETS ONLINE on our website. TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
Reservations are suggested to ENSURE seating and help us with the food count, but not required. We want to make sure there are plenty of BEANS for you and your party (and a place for you to sit.) We always prepare a little extra for those who decide at the last minute to come on by.
Table assignments are made at the ticket booth, starting at the stage and moving away, as you pick up your tickets. Every seat in the Old Barn Opera House is great, but if you want to sit near the front you will need to arrive early! Ticket booth opens at 5:30 pm.
Purchase online to reserve your tickets to the Flying J Ranch. We will email you the receipt and have your tickets ready to go at WILL CALL.
OR MAKE RESERVATIONS BY PHONE at (575) 336-4330 or toll free (888) 458-3595.
We accept all major credit/debit cards.
ADULTS : $29.00
CHILDREN AGES 4 – 12: $16.00
CHILDREN AGES 3 AND UNDER: FREE
Ticket includes the delicious chuck wagon supper, the Flying J Wranglers Western Music Show and admission to the Flying J Ranch attractions & entertainment.
Prices include tax and gratuity.
Pistol Shoot will be temporarily unavailable due to current COVID-19 guidelines. Sorry for any inconvenience! It will return as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding!
Pony Express Ride (12 and under) and Pistol Shoot attractions are $5 each.
Party of 12 or more— one person handling reservation, tickets, and payment
– Can make reservations by phone OR purchase tickets online
– Only the group organizer or escort will need to visit the ticket booth upon arrival
– The group organizer or escort will distribute tickets to the group
– We provide a ticket for bus drivers and escorts under certain conditions
– Credit card number is required to hold the reservation
Party of 12 or more – one person handling reservation, separate pay
– Make reservations by phone – 575-336-4330 or toll free 888-458-3595
– Credit card number held for guarantee, guests pay separately when they arrive
Groups of 20 to 600 – Reunions, Tour Buses, Conventions
– Make reservations by phone – 575-336-4330 and toll free 888-458-3595 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include contact info and phone number in your email, please.
– Bus drivers and escorts will be provided complimentary tickets
For more information on how to make a group reservation, visit our Groups page HERE or call (575) 336-4330.
Tickets are refundable up to 48 hours prior to your reservation date and may be subject to a cancellation fee not to exceed 5%. We are always happy to exchange your ticket for a different night. Just give us a shout.